website statistics

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

rybak

Just now, dcro said:

Agreed. We want an autograph @heywoodu !

Maybe on my sudoku book or tournament paper :p

Well, he is playing really good actually :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, dcro said:

Spoke too soon, he was just complaining about something. :p

That was fair, someone's watch was reflecting the rather strong sunlight directly into his eyes and he even said so in a very friendly way :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Robin :bowdown:

1 hour ago, rybak said:

Ivo, please retire if you can't hit +30 aces on three set match on grass and win match at all...

He wasn't serving bad. The main problem was a shitload of points he gave away by just randomly choosing to barely even hit the ball.

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

He wasn't serving bad. The main problem was a shitload of points he gave away by just randomly choosing to barely even hit the ball.

I can't remember him playing any other way. That's mostly why I always avoided his matches. Watching someone who's barely trying is painful.

#banbestmen