website statistics

Tennis 2018 Discussion Thread

rybak

Kei Nishikori and Andy Murray have both withdrawn from the Australian Open. Just a few more withdrawals and Robin Haase might have a title shot :banana:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

15 godzin temu, heywoodu napisał:

Kei Nishikori and Andy Murray have both withdrawn from the Australian Open. Just a few more withdrawals and Robin Haase might have a title shot :banana:

I'm very sad about both players :( Kei have body of glass and Andy probably will need surgery, which mean very long break from playing matches, some people thinks that both players should ended career already by those injuries, especially Andy...

3 minutes ago, rybak said:

Some other players like Tsonga, Nadal,

Time to put that money down on Haase. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minuty temu, heywoodu napisał:

Time to put that money down on Haase. 

I bet that Dimitrov will winner in mens tournament. In womens tournament everyone can take the title in these days, I will not be shocked if Serena in some miracle will defend her title.

Edited by rybak