Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
VolleyRuller96

Weightlifting 2018 Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

MHSN    225

IWF announced new weight classes , non-Olympic weights in bold

 

Men: 55, 61, 67, 73, 81, 89, 96, 102, 109, +109

Women: 45, 49, 55, 59, 64, 71, 76, 81, 87, +87

 

so say goodbye to all current world records.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Federer91    213
51 minutes ago, MHSN said:

 

so say goodbye to all current world records.

 

And hello to weight categories with 5 people.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thepharoah    239
54 minutes ago, MHSN said:

IWF announced new weight classes , non-Olympic weights in bold

 

Men: 55, 61, 67, 73, 81, 89, 96, 102, 109, +109

Women: 45, 49, 55, 59, 64, 71, 76, 81, 87, +87

 

so say goodbye to all current world records.

 

This's shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,248

It only makes sense for a sport with such doping problem to delete the WRs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bestmen    783

36673557_1987497944634079_15409153381603

 

36640229_1987497927967414_45464183553675

 

they were much generous for youth "women"

 

36583103_1987497917967415_46143867454027

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,673
59 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

 

This's shit 

It's weightlifting, these classes will be gone too by the time our kids are on Totallympics :p 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,673
1 hour ago, MHSN said:

IWF announced new weight classes , non-Olympic weights in bold

 

Men: 55, 61, 67, 73, 81, 89, 96, 102, 109, +109

Women: 45, 49, 55, 59, 64, 71, 76, 81, 87, +87

 

so say goodbye to all current world records.

So random, I mean, 109+kg :lol:

 

61, 81, 89, 96, 102, 109, 49, 59, 71, 81, 87.....the weight classes are triggering me like nothing has ever done before :mad:

 

Spoiler

640?cb=20160309233441

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thepharoah    239
8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It's weightlifting, these classes will be gone too by the time our kids are on Totallympics :p 

I know but o don't like those new weights that's all :d maybe because they harmed our best chances for medals at olympics , Sara Samir will have to increase her weight by 8 kilos to participate in olympics and Mohamed Ehab by 4 , i don't like tge idea itself of changing weights , what would change in the game ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2018 at 05:31, thepharoah said:

I know but o don't like those new weights that's all :d maybe because they harmed our best chances for medals at olympics , Sara Samir will have to increase her weight by 8 kilos to participate in olympics and Mohamed Ehab by 4 , i don't like tge idea itself of changing weights , what would change in the game ! 

 it was because of IOC not giving weightlifting extra quota. It was 8 +7 now it was 7each as given by IOC .So they changed all weights

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zob79    10
Just now, heywoodu said:

Right above you basically, but thanks anyway :p

 

Sorry, i was so keen to post it that i just didn't check the topic :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×