Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

carivan    72
hace 6 minutos, thepharoah said:

yeah , but in England 2nd division is called Championship , so 3rd division is 2nd :d

edit : it's called league 1 , not 2nd division 

Yeah, for years League 2 was the third one but that one is now the 4th. Damn confusing brits

• Haha 1

thepharoah    353

some changes will be applied starting from next season in UEFA UCL and Europe League , 26 teams will qualify automatically for Group Stage in UCL , including 4 teams from England , Spain , Italy and Germany , 2 teams from France and Russia , Champions of Turkey , Portugal , Ukraine , Belgium + UCL and Europe League champions , if UCL champion is already qualified from their respective league , then champion of Czech Republic will qualify to Group Stage , if Europe league winner is qualified from their respective league , then 3rd team from France will qualify automatically to group stage , each association have maximum no. of clubs which's 5 , we'll have also 8 matches per day , but 4 will start at 18:55 C.E.T and other 4 will start in 21.00 C.E.T ,

this's link for full details of new changes : https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2499801.html#/

bestmen    958

:ALG VS :POR   scheduled  in 7th June

i don't see any utility of this match Morocco is different

heywoodu    3,424

Wow, Fiorentina captain Davide Astori has died in his sleep last night, aged 31. Obviously today's match Udinese - Fiorentina is cancelled and it seems all Serie A matches of today have been cancelled as well.

• Sad 1

vlad    69

Yesterday Astori signed a new deal with Fiorentina till 2022. Unbelievable news. RIP Astori!!!:cry: I just can't believe....

Belle    39

Sad news. R.I.P Astori. :(:(:(

phelps    586
36 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Wow, Fiorentina captain Davide Astori has died in his sleep last night, aged 31. Obviously today's match Udinese - Fiorentina is cancelled and it seems all Serie A matches of today have been cancelled as well.

yes, all of today's matches (tonight's city of Milan derby included) have been post-poned...

official news talk about a heart attack in the middle of the night, while he was sleeping, being the cause of Astori's death...

R.I.P. :cry:

gvaisakh    22

Extremely sad news to all football fans. RIP Davide Astori

MHSN    404

wow this is unbelievable, RIP Astori :cry::cry:

Gianlu33    921

Very sad news for me... Bye Astori :cry: