Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

hckosice    1,877
Just now, mihamiha said:

we are waiting for our coach to resign.shameless results

right now we are playing against cyprus(80% possesion,8:0 in shots and then one counterattack and cyprus leads 1:0

cannot believe,every single game the same thing

That´s really shame.

In other side, the whole this Nations League thing is just a useless and unnecessary competition. I don´t see any sense or value in this tournament. So I would not take too much importance in the results 

mihamiha    88
Just now, hckosice said:

That´s really shame.

In other side, the whole this Nations League thing is just a useless and unnecessary competition. I don´t see any sense or value in this tournament. So I would not take too much importance in the results 

we can finish last in the group and end up divison bellow

hckosice    1,877
Just now, mihamiha said:

we can finish last in the group and end up divison bellow

Same here if we does not win in Prague next month. but really who cares ? it has no influences at all, we still have to play the qualifiers for EURO and next Nations League is considered to be played after another 2 years, so... :d

heywoodu    3,388
44 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Same here if we does not win in Prague next month. but really who cares ? it has no influences at all, we still have to play the qualifiers for EURO and next Nations League is considered to be played after another 2 years, so... :d

Since last Saturday I consider the Nations League a competition of the utmost importance :evil:

crovitlaci    97

Though I'm also not a big fan of Nations league, I wouldn't say it's completely irrelevant (maybe for big teams), consindering results in every match are counting for gaining better pots in the qualifiers.

The teams will be seeded based on the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League overall ranking. The four participants of the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals in June 2019 will be placed in a separate pot and drawn into Groups A–D which only have five teams so that they only have to play eight qualifying matches.

crovitlaci    97
1 hour ago, mihamiha said:

we are waiting for our coach to resign.shameless results

right now we are playing against cyprus(80% possesion,8:0 in shots and then one counterattack and cyprus leads 1:0

cannot believe,every single game the same thing

Maybe you can bring Kek now?

bestmen    952

Usain Bolt is going to AC Milan :d

he plays now in australia and scored 2 goals last match

Edited by bestmen

mihamiha    88
18 hours ago, crovitlaci said:

Maybe you can bring Kek now?

yeah,he is first choice by most of slovenians. president of football organizaton today sacked coach kavčič and kek could be his replacement