Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Henry_Leon

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

bestmen    915

Paolo maldini visiting Algiers and the club :d

Edited by bestmen

heywoodu    3,209
3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Pelé is seriously sick

"After some tests, the result is that Pelé is very tired, but it's nothing more serious than that."

According to the doctor who ran some tests on him. 

Gianlu33    892

France-Italy 1-1 :bowdown: What unbelievable result for our girls!

Edited by Gianlu33

heywoodu    3,209

This is quite the suprise, Brisbane Roar being kicked out by a Philipines team. Bookmakers gave them odds of 30+ to win :d 

UqGiYPC.png

thepharoah    299

Vietnam will face Uzbekistan in Asian U23 Cup final , Vietnam defeated Qatar in Penalties and Uzbekistan defeated Korea 4-1 in Semis

De_Gambassi    271
Il y a 11 heures , heywoodu a déclaré:

Their official Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/Morocco2026_EN

Also, their plans include an 'open and welcome' tournament and, interestingly, 'in a country where everyone is accepted' (their words). Trololol. 

Craziest thing ? They do stand a chance ! This time, it's up to each FAs to vote and they will do for very selfish reason (time zone, proximity, they don't like like blonde president with smal hands, etc.) and not for the best bid (which is not the one whithout an official website yet...).

I assume, Marocco will get most of the african and european votes. Then, it's wild open.

heywoodu    3,209
32 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

Craziest thing ? They do stand a chance ! This time, it's up to each FAs to vote and they will do for very selfish reason (time zone, proximity, they don't like like blonde president with smal hands, etc.) and not for the best bid (which is not the one whithout an official website yet...).

I assume, Marocco will get most of the african and european votes. Then, it's wild open.

The only good thing is that whenever I see videos from the atmosphere in Moroccan stadiums, it's absolutely fantastic. So there's that. 

De_Gambassi    271
il y a 2 minutes, heywoodu a déclaré:

The only good thing is that whenever I see videos from the atmosphere in Moroccan stadiums, it's absolutely fantastic. So there's that. 

That, if you look at the Casablanca's clubs (Wydad & Raja).. For the other clubs, not so much.

I guess if you're a white elephant lover, you should support Marocco 2026. They're going to (and they allready do) building the most wonderull white elephants ever.

kungshamra71    155

here are the League A groups for the UEFA Nations League

SpAqk4AnSDKfiU6MO0NBhA.png

I think that, apart from group 2, we can expect some amazing games!

Edited by kungshamra71
  • Like 1