website statistics

Football 2018 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

32 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

The guy who gets the ball on his chest is another player by the looks of it. Still sad, obviously. 

No, he was the one who got hit. Still, it wasn't a strong hit, but apparently he had some kind of aneurysm in his chest (can't explain it better, I'm not really into medicine).

1 hour ago, crovitlaci said:

No, he was the one who got hit. Still, it wasn't a strong hit, but apparently he had some kind of aneurysm in his chest (can't explain it better, I'm not really into medicine).

Ah yeah, saw it in the replay, very quickly...damn. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Fifa has released 4 countries in race to host the WC 2026 : USA Canada Mexico morocco

Wich one you prefer? 

USA, Canada, Mexico, although I would have much preferred there to be another option than these two. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Fuck yeah, world champions incoming!!

ZYP7hqX.png

Oh wait. 

https://www.insidethegames.biz/articles/1063141/morocco-claim-staging-2026-world-cup-there-is-safer-than-in-north-america-because-of-lower-gun-crime-as-bid-books-published

Just reading the title will make you smile a bit.

Anyway I usually love new nations bidding and hosting something, but I still prefer US-CAN-MEX bid..

Today we have the complete list of 2019 Asian Cup qualified teams. with Philippines, Yemen and North Korea earning the last spots.

:AUS:BRN:CHN:IND:IRI:IRQ:JPN:JOR:KGZ:LBN:PRK:OMA:PLE:PHI:QAT:KSA:KOR:SYR:THA:TKM:UAE:UZB:VIE:YEM

this is the first time with 24 teams :facepalm:. we will have so many one-sided scores like 5-0 etc with kinds of Philippines, Yemen, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, India, Lebanon and Vietnam.