website statistics

Road Cycling 2018 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Dillier vs Sagan, yeah that was not gonna be interesting :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

@MHSN Any idea what happened with Tabriz and Pishgaman? It's like they barely even do anything anymore....we, Dutch fans, miss seeing our cult heroes destroy opposition in Asian races :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

@MHSN Any idea what happened with Tabriz and Pishgaman? It's like they barely even do anything anymore....we, Dutch fans, miss seeing our cult heroes destroy opposition in Asian races :p 

I don't follow Cycling that much. but I think the Petrochimi Tabriz team doesn't exist anymore, the city of Tabriz also has another team "Shahrdari" though.

no idea. maybe they lost interest, and obviously Iran is getting weaker in cycling after some of those veterans finally retired after million years ! btw Iran used to host so many Continental tours per year. but only one of them is still alive. I guess that shows the level of interest of Cycling here. Cycling only making the headlines here after the doping cases.