website statistics

Road Cycling 2018 Discussion Thread

hckošice

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Apparently I can't remove your quote, idk why :lol: Sorry for the spoiler :(

Just saw the sprint of Colbrelli now, you are definitely right to call it amazing :d:bowdown:

He just sprinted everyone straight out of his wheel :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:COLIvan Sosa who has signed a two-year contract with Trek-Segafredo, or that was what everybody thought he did, but his agent now says that he is still on the market. 

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/despite-trek-announcing-sosa-talented-colombian-still-on-the-market/

On 27th of August in a press release Sosa said this, “I am a man of few words, but I am really, very happy to join Trek-Segafredo as of next year. I have always wanted to race on the highest level, in the WorldTour. I believe that’s a goal for every young professional cyclist. So, I am very motivated to race in the WorldTour in 2019. I believe Trek-Segafredo is the perfect team for me, to keep growing and learning. I hope to get some really good results for this team in the years to come.”

I am bit confused :mumble:

He could maybe turn out to be the "new" Carlos Betancur :lol:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/betancurs-extended-colombian-stay-puts-tour-de-france-debut-in-doubt/

20 minutes ago, wumo26 said:

Veranda's Willems-Crelan file lawsuit against Wout van Aert.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/verandas-willems-crelan-file-lawsuit-against-wout-van-aert/

This all seems like total chaos

This whole thing is one of the most hilariously sad things to follow for quite some time. Nick Nuyens is apparently an absolute ass of a person. The worst of the worst kind of backstabbing scum.

It says quite something that a ton of Dutch cyclocross fans, who really did not have a positive view of Van Aert at all, are now sympathetic to him because of especially the bullshit Nuyens is creating. And Roompot are utter idiots for going in bed with him (NN).

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

This whole thing is one of the most hilariously sad things to follow for quite some time. Nick Nuyens is apparently an absolute ass of a person. The worst of the worst kind of backstabbing scum.

It says quite something that a ton of Dutch cyclocross fans, who really did not have a positive view of Van Aert at all, are now sympathetic to him because of especially the bullshit Nuyens is creating. And Roompot are utter idiots for going in bed with him (NN).

Belgians always cause a bit of drama ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Only a rumour of course, but still.

Edited by heywoodu