website statistics

Road Cycling 2018 Discussion Thread

hckošice

That's some beautiful sights :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Rein Taaramae and Gianni Moscon (his first race in 2 months) fighting for the win in the Coppa Agostoni.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And Moscon wins.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

23 ore fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Mostra contenuto

It's time to continue this amazing sporting day! Sonny Colbrelli won with an amazing sprint the Bernocchi :bowdown:

@heywoodu I won't quote you, but I had some problems with the forum :p

Edited by Gianlu33

3 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's time to continue this amazing sporting day! Sonny Colbrelli won with an amazing sprint the Bernocchi :bowdown:

Why did you quote me for that? :lol: 

I was planning to watch that later :p 

10 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Apparently I can't remove your quote, idk why :lol: Sorry for the spoiler :(

I don't have much time anyway, this saves me some time so thanks :d 

Giorgia Bronzini won in Madrid, her last World Tour race :)