website statistics

Road Cycling 2018 Discussion Thread

hckošice

Just now, carivan said:

Yeah, silly colonials wasting their time organizing races in the backwater..... 

Honestly I don't care where they are, as long as there's a decent live stream I'm watching it :p (San Juan's live streams were wonderful for example)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Strade Bianche today :hearts:

And it's as wet as can be, that makes it even better :cheer:

20km to go in the women's race 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Italian motorcycle riders messing things up as per usual :p 

Oh come on. We get live images from inside tunnels nowadays, but a bit of rain and RAI can't give us anything anymore, just pictures of the finish? :lol:

Still not sure if this is World Tour race Strade Bianche, or the South Eritrean youth championships. 

All these mud-covered faces and clothes and bikes :cheer:

I can't wait to finally have a real 'Hell of the North' again (Paris - Roubaix in rain and mud) :hearts:

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

All these mud-covered faces and clothes and bikes :cheer:

I can't wait to finally have a real 'Hell of the North' again (Paris - Roubaix in rain and mud) :hearts:

How I've missed those pictures! :bowdown:

Bardet, Van Aert en Benoot seem to be the riders who are going to decide the honours. 

The fuck did Benoot eat today? :lol::yikes: