website statistics

Mountain Bike Cycling 2018 Dicussion Thread

Agger

Where can I find live timing? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Apparently we all of a sudden have a world class rider this year :yikes: (in the women's races I mean, obviously there's Belgian but officially Dutch vdPoel in the men)

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow, Van der Poel is being strong again. Imagine if he'd start focussing completely on MTB :d 

Fun to see the Schurter's of this world being hurt this bad by a cyclo-cross rider :p 

Edited by heywoodu

Cool, Bart Brentjens is the co-commentator on the Red Bull stream :d 

Just now, dcro said:

Yeah, since forever. :p

Well I basically never watch this :p