website statistics

Volleyball 2018 Discussion Thread

VolleyRuller96

il y a 12 minutes, leli. a déclaré:

BTW it seems relegations will be back from next year in the Italian Superlega.

And yet, it was working, The Superlega was turning into a real professionnal league from the bottom to the top. The P&R mantra in Europe is so damn strong...

On 23/1/2018 at 12:38, De_Gambassi said:

And yet, it was working, The Superlega was turning into a real professionnal league from the bottom to the top. The P&R mantra in Europe is so damn strong...

Some clubs didn't do that right though, it could have been better.. I just hope clubs won't start close again

il y a 32 minutes, leli. a déclaré:

Some clubs didn't do that right though, it could have been better.. I just hope clubs won't start close again

You"re probably right on that one. But it won't get better. That's what P&R does it best; make clubs switch middle term investissments for short term rewards on the field/floor (and then, you get back to the bankruptcies, closures, sell of licences and all the usals)

• 2 weeks later...

https://lequipe.fr/Volley-ball/Actualites/La-france-accueillera-le-final-six/873598

France will host the Final Six of the first edition of the new World League. They will host it... at Lille Stadium (27,000 seats, host of Davis Cup final, Eurobasket 2015, etc.)

It's a incredible massive step in the dark by the federation (the National Team has filled only 6K, 7K arenas so far). This might bring french volleyball into an all new galaxy.

Vital Heynen will be the new coach of Poland National Team in Men's Volleyball. :clap:

Honestly, this was the only good choice PZPS could make. That doesn't mean I am not happy :)For a momment I really thought they will pick Gruszka.

Heynen previously coached, amongst other  Belgium (4th place in last EC) and Germany (3rd place in WC 2014)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Vital Heynen will be the new coach of Poland National Team in Men's Volleyball. :clap:

Honestly, this was the only good choice PZPS could make. That doesn't mean I am not happy :)For a momment I really thought they will pick Gruszka.

Heynen previously coached, amongst other  Belgium (4th place in last EC) and Germany (3rd place in WC 2014)

and he seems as kind person

when i watched Serbia - Belgium, he taught girls who collect  volley balls how to play:D

• 2 weeks later...