Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
George_D

Beach Volleyball 2018 Discussion Thread

heywoodu    2,360
38 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Olympic and world champions, Alison and Bruno have ended their partnership after 4 years playing together.

Any word on a new partner for Alison? By far my favourite beach volleyball player in the world, so I hope he finds a good partner.

vinipereira    842
1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Any word on a new partner for Alison? By far my favourite beach volleyball player in the world, so I hope he finds a good partner.

While Bruno already announced he will play with his old partner Pedro Solberg, nothing about Alison yet. I hope he announces something soon.

• Thanks 1

vinipereira    842

For those who are interested (@heywoodu), Alison will play with André, which was world champion last year with Evandro - they just won a title in the world tour this past weekend!

This move by André has been seen as pretty shitty and Evandro is clearly pissed (in portuguese).

• Thanks 1

hoversaBR    38
17 minutos atrás, vinipereira disse:

For those who are interested (@heywoodu), Alison will play with André, which was world champion last year with Evandro - they just won a title in the world tour this past weekend!

This move by André has been seen as pretty shitty and Evandro is clearly pissed (in portuguese).

What a mess. I think CBV should control that. End the partnership without giving satisfactions or reasons. A pity, the duo was a medal in Tokyo. I hope Evandro gets over this well.