website statistics

Baseball 2018 Discussion Thread

phelps

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

yes, but unfortunately they stopped the live broadcast after less than 7 innings (not to mention that it was just a still picture from behind the catcher and nothing else)...:facepalm::wall:

however, good but unlucky outing for Italy...we lost "only" 1-0 after 10 innings of play in a pitchers' duel "for experienced fans" only...:cry:

MVP for Italy, the starting pitcher Luis Lugo, with only 2 hits given up and good 9 K's in 5 innings...

I see the 8th inning in live too :p You must search between the streams

1 minuto fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

I see the 8th inning in live too :p You must search between the streams

now I know what happened...I'm not interested anymore in those streams (I was wasting some time earlier this afternoon when the game was being played and as I wrote, they stopped the live broadcast when things were getting more interesting...

so, I'm not gonna waste any time anymore with them...:whistle:

29th Haarlem Baseball Week

Yesterday's Results

ITA b. CUB 7-3 (I've never seen such a poor Cuban team...it's really sad watching them in this condition)

JPN b. GER 6-1

Today's schedule

ITA vs TPE (h.14.00)

NED vs CUB (h.19.00)

Yesterday's Results

TPE b. CUB 12-2

ITA b. GER 3-1

Round Robin Final Standings

JPN, 5W - 0L

TPE, 4W - 1L

NED, 3W - 2L

ITA, 2W - 3L

GER, 1W - 4L

CUB, 0W - 5L

Today's schedule (Playoffs Rd #1)

GER vs CUB (h.11.00)

TPE vs JPN (h.15.00)

ITA vs NED (h.19.00)

Yesterday's Results

CUB b. GER 7-1 (GER end up the tournament in 6th place, CUB advance to the 4th-5th place match)

JPN b. TPE 8-1 (JPN advance to the Gold Medal match on Sunday afternoon, TPE play the Semifinal/Bronze Medal match against the NED)

NED b. ITA 2-1 (NED advance to the Semifinal/Bronze Medal match against TPE, ITA play the 4th-5th place match against CUB)

Today's schedule

ITA vs CUB (h.14.00, 4th-5th place match)

TPE vs NED (h.19.00, Losers get the Bronze Medal, Winners advance to the Gold Medal match on Sunday afternoon against JPN)