bestmen

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SalamAkhi said:

WORLD RECORD FOR CHRISTIAN COLEMAN !

6.37 in Clemson today :yikes::clap:

:bowdown:

That's some record indeed!

ybbyaWl.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Dragon:

After Coleman set the record he had to drive 230 km from Clemson to Atlanta which was the nearest city where he could take a USADA drug test.

If he hadn't done this the record would not have counted.

Is it already ratified? Hopefully not, it would be a joke, but considering that this is an american athlete and its only some non-olympic indoor event, i wouldnt be too surprised honestly ...

1) If it takes hours after the competition for him to take the test, the result is already pretty meaningless.

2) Was a NADA/WADA official with him all the time, otherwise there is no way that this can be ratified.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

10 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Is it already ratified? Hopefully not, it would be a joke, but considering that this is an american athlete and its only some non-olympic indoor event, i wouldnt be too surprised honestly ...

1) If it takes hours after the competition for him to take the test, the result is already pretty meaningless.

2) Was a NADA/WADA official with him all the time, otherwise there is no way that this can be ratified.

It takes months for the IAAF to ratify any world record.

So, aparently, this BIG MESS is a new athletics event. This is footage from a European Games Test held in Portugal last week, where some spanish teams were invited to take part and test the new event.

Apparently its called "Athlon", and it's so stupid I can't really believe this is going to happend. 

It's a relay-style race where each runner does some weitght-draggin while runing, then some throwing, then obtacules and finally they carry a big ball (?)

I am sorry but I can't understand a thing.

European Athletics is going to make official this discipline next year.

1 hour ago, Jur said:

So, aparently, this BIG MESS is a new athletics event. This is footage from a European Games Test held in Portugal last week, where some spanish teams were invited to take part and test the new event.

Apparently its called "Athlon", and it's so stupid I can't really believe this is going to happend. 

It's a relay-style race where each runner does some weitght-draggin while runing, then some throwing, then obtacules and finally they carry a big ball (?)

I am sorry but I can't understand a thing.

European Athletics is going to make official this discipline next year.

It seems in English it's called the trackathlon and it consists of running (with weight, by the looks of the video), shot put, hurdles and standing long jump.

http://www.european-athletics.org/news/article=innovative-athletics-format-tested-portugal-ahead-2019-european-games/index.html

I'm just gonna go ahead and say 'No' on this. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!