website statistics

Brazil National Thread

Felipe

On 8/8/2021 at 9:01 AM, Sindo said:

:offtopic::offtopic:

As one of the most active National Threads on Totallympics, I would like to inform you that if you are interested I could create a sub-domain only for Brazilian sport fans, named like brazil.totallympics.com (and where instead of brazil we can put any word you prefer), with the same structure of Totallympics (sections, threads etc.) and in your own language.

You can find more info in this thread. Let me know if you are interested :)

Hello guys! :BRA

An update regarding this.

I have thought a website would be too much. But we can use the "club" feature this forum allows.

Basically is a sort of sub-forum only for certain users. You will have the Brazil club where you will have your own sub-forum, you can have sections and threads. This will  be much better than having everything inside one single thread, and I am sure it will help to find more Brazilian users who will join the discussion.

You can find an example of this with the Team Canada club, which we have launched during the Beijing Olympics: https://totallympics.com/clubs/2-team-canada/

I need you to tell me which name you would like to have for this club, it can be whatever you want and it can also be changed in the future. The name will also influence the link, so for example you see the name of the canadian club is Team Canada and the link is team-canada.

Thanks!

@Laraja @vinipereira @Vinicius Vaz @hoversaBR @juliosilva @thiago_simoes @Felipe@gucardn@Grillinhoo@Herberth10@LuizGuilherme@adpg@luizrenato84@See-ya@titicow@Wallinson Luz@regys_silva

Lauch the club when the federations start releasing the Qualifications to Paris. I think it will be a very nice moment to do it. The more important events will take place only in some weeks or months.

The name could be: Time Brasil, Brasil Olímpico, Olimpíadas Brasil, imo

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...