website statistics

Luge at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

Again the same mistake...that's gonna cost them the gold :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Nah, it's a nice run. It will be silver at last

It was not nice...the nerves were flying around everywhere.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wow, the Tobi's got away really, really good there. 

How do you guys see the relay? I'm going for basically this:

Germany
-
-
-
-
Austria
-
-
Canada
Latvia
USA
Italy
Russia

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

How do you guys see the relay? I'm going for basically this:

Germany
-
-
-
-
Austria
-
-
Canada
Latvia
USA
Italy
Russia

USA is definitely ahead of Latvia... And I don't think Gleirscher puts Austria that far in front, they have inconsistent Egle after all.

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

USA is definitely ahead of Latvia... And I don't think Gleirscher puts Austria that far in front, they have inconsistent Egle after all.

Yeah those two might be switched around, although Mortensen/Terdiman were far from as impressive as they were in training, whereas Sics/Sics looked good in run two (and Zirne was good on day one). Egle is definitely the weak link in Austria's team, but I still highly doubt they will be beaten by more than one non-German teams to be honest. And whether it's silver or bronze.. :p