website statistics

Luge at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

best news from the luge track today...Emily Sweeney is fine...just some bruises all over the body, but no fractures nor concussion...:evil:

very good news...:yes

Very very good news. That crash could have easily left her paralyzed

vor 15 Minuten schrieb ChandlerMne:

Loch without any medal...tragedy really.

Yes, i think it's a huge mistake to not nominate him, until the last run he was much faster than Ludwig. Add the fact that the german coach, who made the decision, is his father (Norbert Loch) and you get a really remarkable decision.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb OlympicsFan:

Yes, i think it's a huge mistake to not nominate him, until the last run he was much faster than Ludwig. Add the fact that the german coach, who made the decision, is his father (Norbert Loch) and you get a really remarkable decision.

In German Team, they decided years ago, that the best athlete/double in single competition will compete in the team. They stayed with this decision during every single competition, they have to do so now, too.

11 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Maybe he's not psycoligically ready for this race after that heartbreak loss 

Acum 29 minute, dharang a spus:

Makes sense after all.

On the other hand: Gough :clap::clap:!

And Stramaturaru = 7: :yikes:. This is as big as we had in 2014, when a Hungarian alpine skier finished 6th!

Yeah amazing result for Raluca, i am so happy for her, and the  Hungarian Alpine skier is also born in Romania ;)