website statistics

Luge at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

George_D

vor 1 Stunde schrieb phelps:

I guess they're already so experienced that they don't need so many runs to "read" the track perfectly (especially when the training runs are not in the same conditions as the competition's ones)...:mumble:

I just love the conspiracy theories ...

Why not just "accept" the most logical explanation? Loch is in a bad shape and doesn't know how to handle this track. He will fight for bronze at best, behind Repilov and probably Kindl. People are acting as if we are talking about rocket science here ...

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb dcro:

Also I've heard from some lugers that their equipment is so advanced that it allows them to have bad positions on sleds and still win... Just compare Geisenberger and Britcher for example.

I heard rumors that the germans invented a luge that creates absolutely no friction on the ice, so they can literally win the golds in their sleep, they can sleep through their runs and only wake up for the medal ceremony.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 minutes ago, Rallyfanbv said:

Stramaturaru just got a New track record( At least after my calculation), i'm in heaven :) starting to believe that we have a chance to get a medal!!!!

I won't make you sad but it's just a test... not all athletes use their best materials. I think that we must wait at last the 3rd training

Would be funny if Frisch would win a medal, always wondered why Korea bought her, but apparently it might pay off. Many people complained about Beijing hosting the 2022 winter olympics, but at least they won't buy athletes who have absolutely no relation to China to compete for them, unlike Russia and South Korea did.

Edited by OlympicsFan