website statistics

Serbia National Thread

DaniSRB

Andrea hoce da se vrati u reprezentaciju

Even though she probably still is Serbia´s best female handball player, she does not play for her country and has not done so for quite a while now.  Even after Sasa Boskovic – who was not equally popular with all players – was replaced with Dragica Djuric, has Lekic returned to the Serbian national handball team.  Many people believe that she has dumped the national team on her own.

“This is a misunderstanding.  I and some other players seem to have been eliminated from the list.  Anyway, we never received another call,” says Andrea Lekic who confirms that she would be happy to play for Serbia again.

“Yes, sure I would, if only the coach would give me a call!”

11 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Even though she probably still is Serbia´s best female handball player, she does not play for her country and has not done so for quite a while now.  Even after Sasa Boskovic – who was not equally popular with all players – was replaced with Dragica Djuric, has Lekic returned to the Serbian national handball team.  Many people believe that she has dumped the national team on her own.

“This is a misunderstanding.  I and some other players seem to have been eliminated from the list.  Anyway, we never received another call,” says Andrea Lekic who confirms that she would be happy to play for Serbia again.

Kapiram da jesti slucaj sa Sanjom :d Ali za dz kad nece da ih pozove.

16 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Ja se nadam da ce je pozvati jer ako bi ona htela da igra sigurno hoce i Sanja:fingers: Steta sto Dragana ne zeli vise da igra za reprezentaciju, tj. za Srbiju posto verujem da su je Crnogorci vec pridobili:d

On 16.1.2017. at 15:26, Jesse_Pinkman) said:

Ja se nadam da ce je pozvati jer ako bi ona htela da igra sigurno hoce i Sanja:fingers: Steta sto Dragana ne zeli vise da igra za reprezentaciju, tj. za Srbiju posto verujem da su je Crnogorci vec pridobili:d

Pridobili :d Znamo kako se to radi... Nadam se da će izgubiti pravo na nacionalno priznanje, ukoliko zameni dres.

Nevena se izgleda oporavila, na FEC kupu u Juznoj Koreji je osvojila bronzu u veleslalomu i zlato u slalomu i naravno novi bodovi:thumbup:

*Alpsko skijanje - Marko Stevović pobednik FIS SES kupa u Libanu

*Snowboard - Todor Jović vozi Snowboardcross na EYOF-u?