Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
ziomkris1

Alpine Skiing crashes video archive

ziomkris1    4

Hello!
As you can see, I'm always a crash guy on this thread. I'm trying to get as many as possible falls from FIS Alpine Skiing world. Mostly years 2000-now. I have already many clips and I'm sorting them like I do with clips posting on each year thread: year-month-day-competition-Number of skier and his 2nd name. It's kinda hard and time consuming. I don't say that I really need help, but if somebody have free time and like to help, you can post some falls here. Mostly I'm looking for years 2000-2005 and 2009-2011 because I don't have much clips from that years. Also, I'm looking for training falls if available. Or at least link to full event on YouTube if you will see. Most of them are in russian language :d

I will post here videos when I will have in my opinion complete season.

So, to sum up. Mostly looking for:
-crashes from years 00-05
-crashes from 09-11
-crashes from trainings
-ladies SG from Garmisch 22.01.17 and AC from Crans Montana 24.02.17

Or at least:
-links to guys who have full events
-yt pages with skiing crashes or even skiing crashes compilations