website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2017 - 2018

Sindo

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Damn it, rifle problems for both Gabi and Bruna :(

Due to a fall (Gabi) and some weird, still not understood munition problems (Bruna)...odd day. The good news is Jill Colebourn got 234 points so she's qualified for the next trimester :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Tomorrow we have Kozica + Crnković in the single mixed relay. That's probably the strongest ever formed Croatian biathlon relay team. :p

Woops, now I see I wrote this in WC thread instead of discussion. Oh well.

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

2 hours ago, dcro said:

Tomorrow we have Kozica + Crnković in the single mixed relay. That's probably the strongest ever formed Croatian biathlon relay team. :p

Woops, now I see I wrote this in WC thread instead of discussion. Oh well.

I'm excited to finally see Croatia back in the biathlon game. It's still a long way to go, but having enough athletes for both mixed relays is the first step in the right direction.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Osrblie is prepared and ready for the IBU cup this weekend, you can find some pics from training sessions here

'Some pics'

3AMEwYD.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

100+ photos and nowhere any sight of Jill, too bad 

Oh well, late start tomorrow, I hope she'll have a great race :AUS:cheer:

Edited by heywoodu

Lithuania sending 5 athletes:

The regulars Rokas Suslavičius, Deivid Demkov and Gabrielė Leščinskaitė

Then they're sending Ana Jesipionok as well, which makes me think that Dindaitė is sick, because they drive around these two girls everywhere together

And lastly, Romanov is brought in from the junior team as I suspect that Linas Banys might be sick as well, since there's no other reason to keep him out of this race unless he's secretly starting in the relay instead of Suslavičius :d