Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Sindo

Biathlon IBU Cup 2017 - 2018

dcro    2,260
Just now, Werloc said:

Come on Crnkovic, make @dcro proud :yes

His first 0 of the season. :yikes:

Now the standing position...

Werloc    775
Just now, dcro said:

His first 0 of the season. :yikes:

Now the standing position...

Whatever happens, I think a PB is now pretty much a good possibility.

Werloc    775

Hm, Demkov is showing some nice improvement in Slovakia compared to anything that he's shown in the past 2 years :)

dcro    2,260
Posted (edited)

A valliant effort for Crnković (gonna be IBUC points), but I doubt this is enough for Pyeongchang.

Edited by dcro

hckosice    1,577

Very pleasant results from our boys in front of the home crowd I must say, Otčenáš 5th yesterday and 14th today, Kazár 13th and 26th are good for us as well. In other side Poliaková still misery, at least yesterday she finished on points

prso1000    30
vor 1 Stunde schrieb dcro:

A valliant effort for Crnković (gonna be IBUC points), but I doubt this is enough for Pyeongchang.

He needs a result which brings him 55-60 ibu qualifying points or two around 70-75. Today he got 98. Of course assuming others dont improve further.

Well i think that is going to be very difficult. On the top Dadic si not really helping him in CC

Werloc    775

This back and forth for the French team is becoming ridiculous now :d They'll have to bring back Beatrix, cause he placed first, but who will they replace now :d

Werloc    775

Also, a good win for Nadine Horchler, just too late in the season :(

Edit: Also a good race for Norwegian Jenny Enodd that has no record of participating in an official IBU race, coming in with a 9th place in her IBU cup debut.

Edited by Werloc

Werloc    775

Interesting development for the French team :d Since yesterday we saw the four men that are most likely to go to the Olympics, since the relay did well, now they have Antholz and Simon Fourcade has come off of two IBU cup wins, Beatrix won once and Jacquelin just lost a win by +3.7. I'm honestly very interested in what France is going to do for Antholz.

dcro    2,260

Only 1:48 behind for Crković with 4 (!) misses. I wonder if he'll ever live up to his potential...

prso1000    30

It seems that Antholz will count for Olympic qualification, but I am not sure about it

crnkovic made today his best point (79), if antholz does not count not enough. 

Werloc    775
Just now, prso1000 said:

It seems that Antholz will count for Olympic qualification, but I am not sure about it

crnkovic made today his best point (79), if antholz does not count not enough. 

Yes, I believe that Antholz does count for the Olympic qualification and it's the final stop where many of the teams will decide their Olympic candidates.