website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2017 - 2018

Sindo

vor 1 Stunde schrieb dcro:

A valliant effort for Crnković (gonna be IBUC points), but I doubt this is enough for Pyeongchang.

He needs a result which brings him 55-60 ibu qualifying points or two around 70-75. Today he got 98. Of course assuming others dont improve further.

Well i think that is going to be very difficult. On the top Dadic si not really helping him in CC

Also, a good win for Nadine Horchler, just too late in the season :(

Edit: Also a good race for Norwegian Jenny Enodd that has no record of participating in an official IBU race, coming in with a 9th place in her IBU cup debut.

Edited by Werloc

Interesting development for the French team :d Since yesterday we saw the four men that are most likely to go to the Olympics, since the relay did well, now they have Antholz and Simon Fourcade has come off of two IBU cup wins, Beatrix won once and Jacquelin just lost a win by +3.7. I'm honestly very interested in what France is going to do for Antholz.

Just now, prso1000 said:

It seems that Antholz will count for Olympic qualification, but I am not sure about it

crnkovic made today his best point (79), if antholz does not count not enough. 

Yes, I believe that Antholz does count for the Olympic qualification and it's the final stop where many of the teams will decide their Olympic candidates.