website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2017 - 2018

Sindo

24 minutes ago, Xander said:

2 laps for Bruna on the first standing :(

edit: Abramova wants to stay in the IBU Cup so bad :cool:

Yeah, breathing problems, too bad. The prone was promising though :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gabrielė looked pretty good in the single mixed :) I'd go as far as saying that I think right now she is better than the three ladies that are starting in the World Cup. She will be joining up the ladies in Austria for the relay and if the results of the women's team are as bad as in Ostersund, I think they'll switch one out with Gabrielė for Annecy.

1 hour ago, Xander said:

Norway - Deviated from marked trail/skiing wrong trail :lol:

Yep, many did that, but she stepped over the lines and continued her way, while the others (including Gabi, a Canadian and a German) went back and then took the right direction. Really the fault of the organizers, it was very unclearly marked.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

My flag has been hijacked. 

Spoiler

6gpxtxN.jpg

Gabi fighting with Mongolia's Ariunzul Enkhbayar to decide who would get last place (since it was the end of their leg and they had just been lapped):

m6aiDF4.jpg

It was pretty funny to see that, when Bruna and me were cheering for Gabi at the end of the lap, quite some time after the lead groups had passed, people who were standing next to us started cheering for Gabi too :d People like underdogs :cheer:

Edited by heywoodu

Men's individual in Obertilliach:

LULYTJ5.png

Now it's time for the women, so....vamos :)

Damn it, rifle problems for both Gabi and Bruna :(