website statistics

Biathlon IBU Cup 2017 - 2018

Sindo

• 2 weeks later...

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

It's going to be interesting. Since we also sent our children, we'll have 3 men and 3 women starting tomorrow. Which is pretty uncommon, since last few IBU cup seasons on the women team were attended only by Leščinskaitė and Vitkūnaitė (Vitkūnaitė has also retired), nice to see our U18's getting better and better chances at improving themselves.

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

What’s with Bruna’s name change? :p 

And apparently the IBU Cup will have a ‘super sprint’ now. Interesting.

1 hour ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

What’s with Bruna’s name change? :p 

And apparently the IBU Cup will have a ‘super sprint’ now. Interesting.

Yeah...if I was the person responsible, I wouldn't come near her, because she ain't happy about that :p  She tried to let IBU keep it at the name she had in previous seasons (without 'de'), but somehow that didn't work out, annoyingly

Jill Colebourn of Australia would participate too, but sadly she has gotten ill and can't compete tomorrow. Hopefully she'll be there in the other sprint in Sjusjoen, she's now part of the same 'team' as the Brazilians (with the Brazilian/Australian cooperation) and from what I've heard she's a nice person, so I'm rooting for her as well starting this season :d 

Spoiler

Plus, without even having met me yet she's apparently rooting for me and Bruna to become 'a thing', so I'm definitely gonna cheer her on when I'm in Lenzerheide :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I also just noticed 52-year old Uiloq Slettemark :GRL is there again as well :d 

48 minutes ago, rybak said:

And not too much younger Oystein is too :d

Too bad their daughter isn't :p 

6 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Greenland single mix relay??

If Oeystein's there, I would say that's pretty realistic :d