website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2018

bestmen

hace 2 horas, thiago_simoes said:

I suspect Spain was helped by the judges in both events. "Normally" it would be unthinkable to see Spain earning gold in men's artistic gymnastics, or any team medal at all in women's artistic gymnastics.

Spain went with the top team un both events, while the other countrys didn't sent their best gymnasts....

Btw Spain won men's team gold in Mersin2013 too......

One of my posts got deleted...surely it was a mistake, considering that there are several of almost identical posts written by another user on this thread, and none was deleted :mumble:so I'll repeat my opinion.

Given his big performance and PB improvement here, Sahnoune should be heavily suspected of doping.

37 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

One of my posts got deleted...surely it was a mistake, considering that there are several of almost identical posts written by another user on this thread, and none was deleted :mumble:so I'll repeat my opinion.

Given his big performance and PB improvement here, Sahnoune should be heavily suspected of doping.

If you do not want to ignore some users, you can report their posts then. Mods do not read every single post so some posts can remain even if they should be deleted. If the post is reported, anyway, surely one mod will read it and will decide whether to keep it or delete it. Your post has been reported and deleted, probably also other posts of the thread would have been deleted if they were reported but if there is no report there is the chance no mods have read that.

41 minutes ago, Sindo said:

If you do not want to ignore some users, you can report their posts then. Mods do not read every single post so some posts can remain even if they should be deleted. If the post is reported, anyway, surely one mod will read it and will decide whether to keep it or delete it.

I only ask for consistency...I did not receive any explanation about the deletion of my post and honestly it's difficult to miss that it was a joke identical to dozens/hundreds of posts in this forum...from now on I will report them all expecting them to be deleted.

53 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

I don't think improving .33 seconds in 1year in 100 free is an eneough reason to be suspected of being doped , some thing very ordinary in swimming 

Thanks, but the original post was obviously a joke that no one would have taken seriously.

23 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

I only ask for consistency...I did not receive any explanation about the deletion of my post and honestly it's difficult to miss that it was a joke identical to dozens/hundreds of posts in this forum...from now on I will report them all expecting them to be deleted.

You are right, I should have written you a private message explaining why I deleted it. Sometimes I just don't have time for that and the priority is to delete the post and then I forget to explain why I deleted it (which anyway is not something mods are forced to do, but for sure would be better so I apologize for that).

10 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

Thanks, but the original post was obviously a joke that no one would have taken seriously.

That's the problem of those kind of ironic posts, people who read all the thread understand it's ironic, some other users who maybe just pass by the thread from time to time and do not know the "background" do not understand it's ironic and take it serious and that's the reason why that post has been deleted.