website statistics

Mediterranean Games 2018

bestmen

ujnU7jB.png

Yeah, same number of world class athletes, just as much media attention and available live streams, basically it's just as big. And the most important thing I'm forgetting, it's a perfect rehearsal for the time schedule of Tokyo 2020 and it's time difference with where I live... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, same number of world class athletes, just as much media attention and available live streams, basically it's just as big. And the most important thing I'm forgetting, it's a perfect rehearsal for the time schedule of Tokyo 2020 and it's time difference with where I live... :p 

It's a good way to gain experience from multi-sport events like being part of a village. Canada uses the Commonwealth and Pan American Games to that extent.

11 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

It's a good way to gain experience from multi-sport events like being part of a village. Canada uses the Commonwealth and Pan American Games to that extent.

Yes, for the athletes :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 16/03/2018 at 19:40, De_Gambassi said:

I can't find the article where i read it... It was from when it was announced that Portugal has been approved...

Something about Greece fearing that Portugal could be a "similar sized country" competing with them for medals... 

That part was like a comment from someone with some information, but the part that it was Greece that opposed (for whatever reason, was really explicit in the article).