website statistics

Nordic Combined at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

vor 5 Minuten schrieb heywoodu:

I'm going for Akito, Klapfer, Frenzel, Hirvonen, in that order. 

Why did you change your mind? Earlier you said that you think it will be between Watabe and the Frenzman.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, phelps said:

maybe Geiger is not matching my expectations in CCskiing...

however, Rydzek is makin'up for him...we're gonna have 2 Germans on the podium in any case...

Rydzek going off way too fast is absolutely no option? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Ah, the top-7 wants to be joined by Rydzek and co 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb phelps:

maybe Geiger is not matching my expectations in CCskiing...

however, Rydzek is makin'up for him...we're gonna have 2 Germans on the podium in any case...

I think 0 medals for Germany is more likely than 2. Rydzek will bust, Akito will hopefully win gold. Klapfer winning gold would be the biggest scandal of the games so far.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, heywoodu said:

Rydzek going off way too fast is absolutely no option? :d 

sure, that's always an option...

but I think he's experienced enough not to make this mistake just at the Olympics...

I think it's more Rehrl and Riiber going off too slow...

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I think 0 medals for Germany is more likely than 2. Rydzek will bust, Akito will hopefully win gold. Klapfer winning gold would be the biggest scandal of the games so far.

so far for you worked here.........you say Germany won't win gold......Dahlmeier will be beaten by xxx, and they all won (except Loch :D)

Edited by DaniSRB

3 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

It might be a scandal...but right now he's the big favourite to take Gold...I mean, he's clearly the best CC Skier among the leaders (even if Rydzek joins the group)...

Edited by phelps