website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

No Heidi Weng in the Norwegian relay.

As I think was expected after today...if she wants any chance in the 30k, she should probably get as much rest as possible. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Congratulations to Dario Cologna on winning Gold in the Men's 15km Freestyle for the 3rd Winter Olympics running.

Had hoped Andrew Musgrave would do better after his performance in the 30km Skiathlon but it was not to be.

I think my personal highlight though has to be the Project Bogota competitors all finishing and the congratulations from Dario Cologna at the end. That's how it should be in my opinion.

Absolutely proud of German Madrazo, who is 43 years, and yet never gave up.

I'm also moved by the closeness athletes from Project Bogota... I truly believe they will always remember their Olympic experience. In a time of great comercialization of the games, Coubertin must be smiling with their feat.

1. Sweden
2. USA
3. Norway
4. Finland
5. Russia
6. Switzerland
7. Germany

8. Slovenia

That's how it's gonna end up, just so you already know :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!