website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

This race showed that the fight against doping is clearly working. 4 years ago Russia swept the medals in this event, now they only won silver and bronze.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

3 minutes ago, Dimast said:

FUCKK ..Why Bolshunov didn't change skis? It's all decided, no experience yet :wall:

Oh well, barely 21 years old and going home with bronze and triple silver (including the hardest event of all), I think when looking back he can be happy :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Nate River:

You know, if you told me before the games that Canada would have the same result in mens' curling and men's cross country skiing I would have been really happy for Alex Harvey.

Crazy olympics for Canada indeed. Same result in mens curling, mens cross-country skiing, speed skating womens team pursuit, short track mens 500 m, short track mens 1500 m and mens ice hockey

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.