website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Europa League 2017 - 2018

hckošice

49 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

:ITA  teams 4 : ;)  :(

1 won (Milan....easy)

and 3 lost:

Atalanta (at Dortmund) 2-3 can happens ....

Lazio (at Bucharest) 0-1, aren't in good period, lost 4 of 5 last matches and draw 1

Napoli (at home) 1-3 turn-over, Leipzig is a good team and ...... they "dream" a big target this year !!

Napoli gave up all tournaments this year for sake of Serie A , hope they succeed at the end , but I have a question why most of Napoli matches there are always many empty seats even in Serie A , I notice many seats are empty 

Edited by thepharoah

11 hours ago, thepharoah said:

Napoli gave up all tournaments this year for sake of Serie A , hope they succeed at the end , but I have a question why most of Napoli matches there are always many empty seats even in Serie A , I notice many seats are empty 

Yes, filling capacity of Napoli stadium is near at 76% (attendance 46.000), but only Juve is better (93% with 39.900) , Inter have 73% Milan 69% .

Many factors for this low attendendance in serie A (but this year up  +10%): "big stadium" for many teams and "very old" for other (approved for less capacity), high cost of tickets, all matches are shown on pay TV, and absurde schedule.

29 minutes ago, Henry_Leon said:

Yes, filling capacity of Napoli stadium is near at 76% (attendance 46.000), but only Juve is better (93% with 39.900) , Inter have 73% Milan 69% .

Many factors for this low attendendance in serie A (but this year up  +10%): "big stadium" for many teams and "very old" for other (approved for less capacity), high cost of tickets, all matches are shown on pay TV, and absurde schedule.

Well if I'm a Napolitano , I'd attend all coming matches of the team despite anything else , this chance to win Serie A comes for Napoli once in 15 or 20 years , so team deserves fulfilling seats next matches 

:ITA teams won 3 and draw 1 in 2nd leg, but only two will reach the round of 16: LAZIO and MILAN 

Today at Nyon (13:00CET) the draw for the Round of 16. It is an open draw, there is no seeding or country protection. 

Based on decisions taken by the UEFA Executive Committee, teams from Russia and Ukraine cannot be drawn together.