Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


Sign in to follow this  
De_Gambassi

Winter Olympic Games 2018 Uniforms

Recommended Posts

Gianlu33    724

:POL Poland - :CRO Croatia - :GRE Greece

DNGOvzOX4AA8a4D?format=jpg

 

:SRB Serbia

DNGOvzSXkAIwhwa?format=jpg

:LAT LatviaDNGOvzZXUAM6eD8?format=jpg

 

 

Edited by Gianlu33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,422

Nike presented the Ice Hockey jerseys for the PyeongChang Olympics... I can´t The Slovak jersey is so atrocious and awful..we used to have one of the best hockey jerseys, in Sochi we had definitely the prettiest but now..oh dear, this is just so disappointing, looks like the technicians from Nike worked on the design for only some 5 minutes or so..very disappointed by this ! I really didn´t expected this :(

 

https://news.nike.com/news/nike-new-national-federation-hockey-jerseys

 

 

-D2foCr5SX2AF7zYOU_jEQ~Nov-olympijsk-hok

 

p-WQ5Q3jQfutim-0FYL_Dw~Slovensko-nov-oly

 

tBUOKzoESuyS5vugqGabRQ~K-rejsk-dres-pre-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vinipereira    842
1 hour ago, hckosice said:

Nike presented the Ice Hockey jerseys for the PyeongChang Olympics... I can´t The Slovak jersey is so atrocious and awful..we used to have one of the best hockey jerseys, in Sochi we had definitely the prettiest but now..oh dear, this is just so disappointing, looks like the technicians from Nike worked on the design for only some 5 minutes or so..very disappointed by this ! I really didn´t expected this :(

 

In all honesty, all jerseys have a pretty simple design, not only the slovakian one. Korea is my favourite because at least has a different element to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,422
32 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

 

In all honesty, all jerseys have a pretty simple design, not only the slovakian one. Korea is my favourite because at least has a different element to it.

 

yes, all jerseys are a bit weird, but well, lets wait to see them on the ice. maybe it will look better than it look now.

 

But the SVK jersey is really awful. I miss the emblem we used to have in our jerseys since the late 90´s. It was something easy recognizable everywhere, now with only the name of the country in Slovak language and the small emblem on the chest, it look like kinda weird retro attempt of the 1994 Lillehammer jerseys

 

a4mxYtgWR-TQ_k8gY9nxmA~Slovensko-supler-

 

, really awful, I don´t like this jersey at all, I can not believe they allowed them to do it. I WANT BACK Our normal jerseys of the 2000´s

 

4-c3d303bd3e4280574940385e25dbb5443ee1fb

 

or the one from Sochi with the complete national anthem lyrics as the striping on the jersey https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/slovakia-olympic-jerseys-national-anthem-lyrics-striping-photo-175146141--nhl.html

 

slovenske_narodni_dresy_2014_oba.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,422

IIHF just published better pics of the jerseys. And yes the Slovakian one is just a total puke. This is just ... oh dear !  please redesign them ! PLEASE !

 

Group A

23130569_10155683396025900_3099115331797

 

Group B

23167728_10155683771285900_3939574072791

 

 

Group C

23032675_10155683969830900_1505578675329

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,422

Hope they will read the comments and redesign it, because apparently I am not the only one to be so hardly disappointed by this design :(

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vinipereira    842
17 minutes ago, hckosice said:

IIHF just published better pics of the jerseys. And yes the Slovakian one is just a total puke. This is just ... oh dear !  please redesign them ! PLEASE !

 

They all have basically a similiar design, the difference is that while some opted for only the nation name in full center (Germany, Korea, Norway, Slovakia, USA), others have only the emblem as the highlight (Czech Republic, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland). Canada and Russia were the "lucky" ones with both the emblem and name.

 

Don't you think that the national federations had a say in this? I mean, probably they have to approve the final design?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,362
2 hours ago, hckosice said:

 

yes, all jerseys are a bit weird, but well, lets wait to see them on the ice. maybe it will look better than it look now.

 

But the SVK jersey is really awful. I miss the emblem we used to have in our jerseys since the late 90´s. It was something easy recognizable everywhere, now with only the name of the country in Slovak language and the small emblem on the chest, it look like kinda weird retro attempt of the 1994 Lillehammer jerseys

 

a4mxYtgWR-TQ_k8gY9nxmA~Slovensko-supler-

 

, really awful, I don´t like this jersey at all, I can not believe they allowed them to do it. I WANT BACK Our normal jerseys of the 2000´s

 

4-c3d303bd3e4280574940385e25dbb5443ee1fb

 

 

 

slovenske_narodni_dresy_2014_oba.jpg

 

 

 

Of these three images, the first one definitely looks the best :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heywoodu    2,362

That Finnish ice hockey jersey is freaking awesome :bowdown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hckosice    1,422
10 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Don't you think that the national federations had a say in this? I mean, probably they have to approve the final design?

 

that's what scares me the most on it. That it´s the federation who ordered it :( I sincerely hope that no, because, our hockey don´t need another such slap...nowadays with all problems we had, at least the jerseys were something we could be still proud of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×