website statistics

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

vor 16 Minuten schrieb dcro:

It's official. These Games are horrible.

For people who watch sports apparantly for most of your spare time, you guys have a very thin skin. Winter sports is always about weather conditions. How could olympics not? Women's Slopestlye - yeah that wasn't fair. Rest difficult but as fair as possible under the circumstances.

Edited by LowerSaxony

I'm disappointed Mayer didn't pull off a double cork there.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, LowerSaxony said:

For perople who watch sports apparantly for most of your spare time, you guys have a very thin skin. Winter sports is always about weather conditions. How could olympics not? Women's Slopestlye - yeah that wasn't fair. Rest difficult but as fair as possible under the circumstances.

Not just that. Scheduling. Scheduling. Scheduling.

Also 80 secs downhill is definitely not fair in a combined race.

#banbestmen

Just now, LowerSaxony said:

For perople who watch sports apparantly for most of your spare time, you guys have a very thin skin. Winter sports is always about weather conditions. How could olympics not? Women's Slopestlye - yeah that wasn't fair. Rest difficult but as fair as possible under the circumstances.

It's just not fun when a competition has absolutely single flow in it, like the men's ski jumping that took forever and never really got going, or now this farce of a combined with barely any serious downhill (only made serious because the wind is basically too dangerous for a competition), slopestyle was horrible indeed. 

Of course it's often about weather, but when that gets too much, that doesn't make it fun. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 3 Minuten schrieb dcro:

Not just that. Scheduling. Scheduling. Scheduling.

Also 80 secs downhill is definitely not fair in a combined race.

Totally agree about schedulng issue. But we need to deal with it. I watch the events one by another, not parallel, so there's no real difference to me ;)

I really like this course, i think they should use it on thursday too or even better just use today's results as official downhill results, given that it would be too dangerous to send everyone down a second time.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.