website statistics

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

hckošice

2 minutes ago, Jur said:

Togo and Kenya rejected........ or did they just go over time limit...

It says they didn't confirm it yet (red), whereas yellow is they confirmed less than they have (in other words, rejecting quota). 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

How to read this whole thing?

IzKlc6I.png

I mean, Germany is first in the list but I highly doubt they'll accept a reallocated quota since they already rejected some of their original quota for example.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

How to read this whole thing?

IzKlc6I.png

I mean, Germany is first in the list but I highly doubt they'll accept a reallocated quota since they already rejected some of their original quota for example.

Honestly I'd cross off any nation which took fewer athletes than they were given and start from there.

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Then you ignore Germany, Sweden and the likes. It very much looks like reallocation will go beyond 100 places (and that's how much this table shows) - meaning good news for :CHI Chile, the only more or less exotic nation that should manage to grab a reallocation...

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Then you ignore Germany, Sweden and the likes. It very much looks like reallocation will go beyond 100 places (and that's how much this table shows) - meaning good news for :CHI Chile, the only more or less exotic nation that should manage to grab a reallocation...

Yeah, we are have a good chance at going beyond the 100 places. If we remove the nations which declined some of their quotas (and the nations which are over the limit) we are left with 30 spots. (Sadly Chile is currently 27th with only 26 spots remaining and that's without Kenya and Togo confirming)

Here is the list order

:USA

:SRB

:FRA

:CRO

:AND

:SLO

:SRB

:FRA

:NZL

:GBR

:CZE

:NZL

:SVK

:POL

:RUS

:CHI

:SVK

:BUL

Slovenia can gain up to 7 more quotas

Edited by JoshMartini007

1 minute ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Slovenia can gain up to 7 more quotas

We can count them out completely though.

Yesterday they announced their Olympic team and in cross-country for example some athletes were said to be waiting for reallocations. No such remarks in alpine skiing, so it looks like 11 athletes is the final team.

#banbestmen