website statistics

Men's Ice Hockey NHL 2017 - 2018

phelps

The Toronto Marlies regain the lead in the Calder Cup finals, after a 2-1 victory on the ice of the Texas Stars in game #3...

It all happened in the 2nd period, when Texas took the early lead, but, for the 3rd time in 3 games in this series, the team allowing the first goal of the game came back and turn things around...

game #4 is scheduled for Thursday night (8 p.m. ET, 2 a.m. CET...exactly at the same time of the NHL finals game #5...someone in the AHL schedule commission must be a real genius :yikes::facepalm::wall:)...

Game #3 Highlights

Stanley Cup Game 5

VEGAS GOLDEN KNIGHTS - WASHINGTON CAPITALS  3:4 (0:0, 3:2, 0:2)

Goals: 30. Schmidt (Smith, Marchessault) 1:1, 33. Perron (TATAR, Miller) 2:2, 40. Smith (Tuch, Theodore) 3:2 - 27. Vrána (Wilson, Kuznecov) 0:1, 31. Ovechkin (Bäckström, Carlson) 1:2, 50. Smith-Pelly (Orpik) 3:3, 53. Eller (Connolly, Burakovsky) 3:4.

Officials: McCauley, Joannette – MacPherson, J. Murray,

Penalties: 6:4 for 2 min, Power-Play Goals: 1:1, Shorthanded Goals: 0:0, 18.575 Attendance.

Vegas: Fleury – Engelland, McNabb, Schmidt, Theodore, Miller, Sbisa – Smith, Karlsson, Marchessault – Neal, Haula,

Tuch - TATAR (Ice Time 12:08 min.), Eakin, Perron - Carrier, Bellemare, Nosek

Washington: Holtby – Carlson, Kempný, Niskanen, Orlov, Djoos, Orpik – Wilson, Kuznetsov, Ovechkin – Oshie, Bäckström, Vrána – Connolly, Eller, Burakovsky – Smith-Pelly, Beagle, Stephenson

/series Final standing: 1:4/

l__W1iSASdeG3eY2e3xrjg.2560~Hr-i-Washing

Spoiler

Ecgr7SBBQLqboHzSIG-sYA.2560~Hr-i-Washing

ZppK8auZT8aPvetMxpX-ig~Hr-i-Washingtonu-

TxRU0uQDSAz2aLZA7qseOQ~Hr-i-Washingtonu-

Iiv5VOvhTZeAuDCL9oW6Hg~Hr-i-Washingtonu-

NVRT8Rq6Qm_Cdx76zm6iGA.2560~Hr-i-Washing

YtV16eQeSDagHzCpOyX_hQ~Hr-i-Washingtonu-

g8c81DDTTrT4o5sPN_vOrw.2560~Alex-Ove-kin

q17UYB4gQCuD5tjoFWNWFA.2560~Sklaman-hr-i

BOCrVTb2S4nZJM-DMCCm0g.2560~Sklaman-hr-i

MYIhyRrERejS5bxCErMF_Q.2560~Hr-i-Washing

justice is done!

finally, the greatest player ever without the cup...is no longer "without"...

another brave effort from the Vegas Golden Knight last night in game #5 couldn't stop destiny...and another great game by Ovi and his Caps finally gave them the greatest success of their career...

as I always said, I'm very, very happy of this Caps win...

but hopefully, next year I want my Kings back on top of the league...:lol:

on the other side, last night game #4 of the Calder Cup finals was also played...

and the Texas Stars won 3-2 at home against the Toronto Marlies, taking the series to a 2-2 tie...

game #5 is scheduled for Saturday night (8 p.m. ET, 2 a.m. CET), always in Cedar Park, TX, home of the Stars...

The Toronto Marlies won game #5 of the Calder Cup finals on the ice of the Texas Stars with the score of 6-2 and now the series heads back to Toronto with the Marlies just 1 game away from winning the Cup...

Last night they started on fire and with 2 goals in the first couple of minutes basically killed the contest...and despite a shy attempt to open the game by the Stars at the beginning of the second period, from that moment it was only a white and blue show...

Game #6 is scheduled for Tuesday (June 12th) night @ 7 p.m. ET (1 a.m. CET) at the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto and it could be the very last hockey game of the 2017/2018 season...:cry:

Here are game #5 highlights:

and for the first time in 15 years, the Calder Cup finals go to game #7...

the Texas Stars, in fact, won the 6th episode of this year's saga on the ice of the Toronto Marlies by a score of 5-2 and tied the series at 3 games apiece...

it all happened in the 2nd period, when Texas scored 3 unanswered goals totally against the flow of the game..."triple" that killed any hope for last night for the Marlies...

this, added to a great performance by Stars goalie McKenna, was basically the key fact of the game...

the last and decisive game of the season is scheduled for tomorrow night (7 p.m. ET, 1 a.m. CET), once again at the Ricoh Coliseum in Toronto...

here are the game #6 highlights: