website statistics

Men's Basketball European EuroLeague 2017 - 2018

heywoodu

Men's Basketball European EuroLeague 2017 - 2018

CHK.gif Continental Championship - 12 October 2017 - 20 May 2018 CHK.gif

170414z4ss7poqjs2jgdv0.png

Totallympics Results Thread

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

To start off with a question: I saw SportKlub apparently shows a buttload of basketball, including the EuroLeague, anyone knows where to find an online stream so I can have me some EuroLeague today? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

To start off with a question: I saw SportKlub apparently shows a buttload of basketball, including the EuroLeague, anyone knows where to find an online stream so I can have me some EuroLeague today? :p 

I don't know for SportKlub, but here http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcomingsports/3/

At home I have SportKlub 1,2 and 3. There is also 4 and 5. Really nice tv station. This years for the first time, we had opportunity to watch world championship in boxing, judo, wrestling etc.

1 minute ago, dareza said:

I don't know for SportKlub, but here http://livetv.sx/enx/allupcomingsports/3/

At home I have SportKlub 1,2 and 3. There is also 4 and 5. Really nice tv station. This years for the first time, we had opportunity to watch world championship in boxing, judo, wrestling etc.

I had never heard of it until yesterday when I saw on Flashscore that it showed EuroLeague, then I googled it and I was like, "damn, that sounds like one seriously awesome station that I really wish I would have at home" :d 

Next question, I'm a basketball noob: should I start with Anadolou Efes - Real Madrid or with CSKA Moscow - Olimpiano Milano? :p 

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Next question, I'm a basketball noob: should I start with Anadolou Efes - Real Madrid or with CSKA Moscow - Olimpiano Milano? :p 

Efes-Real :d CSKA is too strong for Milano imo. Im big of CSKA btw, my favorite team after Crvena Zvezda, but I will not watch that match.

2 minutes ago, dareza said:

Efes-Real :d CSKA is too strong for Milano imo. Im big of CSKA btw, my favorite team after Crvena Zvezda, but I will not watch that match.

Alright then, here we go, thanks :d 

6 minutes ago, dareza said:

Lol 22:10 for Milano. I thought that cska will destroy them in first quarter.

You thought CSKA would destroy them, Milan leads 22-10....do you even know if there's air or sand in a basketbalball?

Spoiler

Just kidding of course :p 

Edited by heywoodu

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You thought CSKA would destroy them, Milan leads 22-10....do you even know if there's air or sand in a basketbalball?

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding of course :p 

:lol:

this will be an interesting game now :d Maybe Milano is good now, they were disaster last year. But also Real is too strong for Efes. Meeh :d

This years, there is no clear favorite for title. I think that 6-7 have realistic chance for title. Many good players went to the NBA.