website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

After a two hour rain delay, the NASCAR at the Texas Motor Speedway is finally starting :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, panda said:

can somebody tell me where I can see Fia world rallycross championships live stream in next weekend and where is timetable competiton?

Timetable:

http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/event/49/montalegre

I think a live stream can be found somewhere during the weekend :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well that was quite an interesting race and a fantastic drive again by Verstappen :d

One more lap and he could have caught Hamilton :p 

• 2 weeks later...

Crap Ferrari engine, Verstappen was on his way to an easy and huge 6th place finish until that engine blew :( 

Well that was 3 and a half hours of one of the craziest NASCAR-races I've ever seen :d 

Fantastic racing at the Talladega Superspeedway, including fair and hard fights but also hard crashes and flying cars (but everybody ok) :p

Max Verstappen will replace Daniil Kvyat at Red Bull with immediate effect :d

Obviously huge news here in the Netherlands, but personally I'm not just happy with it. The time of being incredibly excited with a 4th or 5th place is already over now...every time he doesn't finish on the podium, it's like "well it could have been better...".