Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vlad

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

heywoodu    2,372

It's been an insanely busy weekend in terms of motorsports anyway. The list of races I've watched (or will watch today):

- World Superbike races 1 + 2

- World Supersport

- Moto3

- Moto2

- MotoGP

- Formula 1

- Formula E

- IndyCar Series

- NASCAR

- Formula 3 races 1 + 3

- V8 Supercars races 1 + 2

- WTCC races 1 + 2

Hmm, looking back now that I've wrote it down, maybe it's a bit too much and I'm trying to make up for missing the winter sports :p 

Federer91    200
18 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's been an insanely busy weekend in terms of motorsports anyway. The list of races I've watched (or will watch today):

That's what i call a dedicated motorsports fan. :d

Edited by Federer91

heywoodu    2,372
1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

That's what i call a dedicated motorsports fan. :d

It's mostly because one of the paid sports channels here in the Netherlands has a special racing channel and I discovered this weekend that they're showing even more than I thought :d 

I knew they showed F1, NASCAR and IndyCar, but I didn't know about Formula E and V8 Supercars yet. That last one is a bad discovery, because those races are usually 5-6am Dutch time so there goes my weekend sleep for the rest of the year :lol:

heywoodu    2,372

Blancpain GT Series qualifying race from Misano is shown live here at the moment, half hour to go :)

Edited by heywoodu

heywoodu    2,372

After a two hour rain delay, the NASCAR at the Texas Motor Speedway is finally starting :d 

panda    0

can somebody tell me where I can see Fia world rallycross championships live stream in next weekend and where is timetable competiton?

heywoodu    2,372

Well that was quite an interesting race and a fantastic drive again by Verstappen :d

One more lap and he could have caught Hamilton :p 

panda    0

Can somebody tell me Where I can see rally-cross super 1600 class calender and live stream? I want to see Janno Ligur races.

heywoodu    2,372

Crap Ferrari engine, Verstappen was on his way to an easy and huge 6th place finish until that engine blew :(