website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's the karma :p 

For what? :lol:

Apparently one idiot on German TV (I was told so, didn't see it myself) said it was karma for hitting Vettel, when in fact Vettel made a mistake by braking too late :facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For what? :lol:

Apparently one idiot on German TV (I was told so, didn't see it myself) said it was karma for hitting Vettel, when in fact Vettel made a mistake by braking too late :facepalm:

For all that he do in the past season and in this season :p One of the most agressive in the circuit, really, i'll never forgot the past Belgium GP, he seemed to play bowling with the ferrari :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

For all that he do in the past season and in this season :p One of the most agressive in the circuit, really, i'll never forgot the past Belgium GP, he seemed to play bowling with the ferrari :lol: 

You mean that move when one of the Ferrari's cut to the inside which caused all kinds of problems? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Melonade said:

Ummmm what is this? :lol:

I love Liberty Media so much :hearts:

An old tradition restored, they did this back in the early 90's apparently :d 

Plus, there's no engines there so McLaren managed to win without having Honda crap in the back :p 

Edited by heywoodu

It's the week of the 24 hours of Le Mans :hearts:

Tomorrow the qualifying starts, Saturday of course the race starts. For anyone who wants to watch, the annual Spotter Guide is  unmissable :bowdown:

http://www.spotterguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/17_LM24_v2.pdf

There's even a Slovak team racing in LMP2 (@hckosice), ARC Bratislava, with Miroslav Konopka :SVK, Konstantins Calko :LAT and Rik Breukers :NED:p 

Edited by heywoodu

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's the week of the 24 hours of Le Mans :hearts:

Tomorrow the qualifying starts, Saturday of course the race starts. For anyone who wants to watch, the annual Spotter Guide is  unmissable :bowdown:

http://www.spotterguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/17_LM24_v2.pdf

There's even a Slovak team racing in LMP2 (@hckosice), ARC Bratislava, with Miroslav Konopka :SVK, Konstantins Calko :LAT and Rik Breukers :NED:p 

wow a auto sport thread, Now I really can say that I was everywhere :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

wow a auto sport thread, Now I really can say that I was everywhere :d

Welcome :d 

Qualifying session 2 of 3 is about to start, live on Eurosport. First it's two hours, then a one hour break and then two more hours until midnight, after which the starting grid is known.

Last night was session 1 and the Toyota's were fast in LMP1. The biggest fights are expected in LMP2 though: they're bloody fast, only about 10 seconds behind LMP1, and there is a ton of competitive cars (whereas in LMP1 there are only 5 competitive cars). LMP2 just has one big problem: the cars are all pretty new and untested and they are expecting a whole lot of electronical problems. If that stays out and with some luck, an LMP2 might even get on the overall podium.

Live timing can be found here:

http://www.fiawec.com/en/live