website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

This crash in British F4 today :yikes:

17-year old Billy Monger :GBR hit Patrik Pasma :FIN who had stopped on the track with some issue. Pasma got out fast, Monger stayed in the car for 90 minutes before he was 'rescued' and brought to a hospital by helicopter.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Verstappen :(

Too bad, but when the brakes suddenly just give up, there's nothing you can do against it.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

33 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

And Alonso whitdraw again :( 

McLaren: "Fernando, we are considering Plan B, how are the tyres?"

Alonso: "Do whatever you want man."

:lol:

More Alonso: "How can they pass me? They were like what, 300 metres behind me on the straight? I've never raced with less power...in my life." 

https://my.mixtape.moe/lqebkk.mp4

:d 

Edited by heywoodu

Fun stuff going on with Verstappen and Massa/Brazilian fans. Massa got in his way in the qualifying lap (according to Verstappen), and when asked if he would talk to Massa about it, he jokingly said "nah, he's Brazilian so there's not much to discuss", hinting at Brazilians being, let's say, a bit 'passionate'. First thing that happens: Brazilian fans storm social media and call him every bad name in the book, pretty much exactly proving Verstappen's point :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Vettel and Räikkönen qualified in 1st and 2nd in Russia, Ferrari's first full front row since France 2008 :bowdown:

Hamilton only fourth in qualifying, is this real life? :d :banana:  Too bad the other one that took his spot is Vettel. I would settle for anyone else, bar those 2 to dominate, ughh. Let's go the finish attack today. :bones: or Max if it's a weird race. :p