Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vlad

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

361 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

So it´s over ? Did the Slovak team finished the race ? I´m really lost in these results things :(

They were in pretty much last place since the first hour because of a lot of technical problems in the beginning. They did finish the race though which, after the first few hours, is reason to celebrate :cheer:

Once again the GT Pro class was the most interesting. That final battle was something special :bowdown: Great win after many years for Aston Martin.

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

They were in pretty much last place since the first hour because of a lot of technical problems in the beginning. They did finish the race though which, after the first few hours, is reason to celebrate :cheer:

ah ok that´s super cool then :d

And Racing Team Nederland, the first Dutch team since the years of Spyker and Racing for Holland around 10 years ago, managed to finish as well :d 

Big props to supermarket chain boss Frits van Eerd, who financed the whole thing with Lammers and Barrichello and managed to drive around 8 hours basically without any mistakes at all :bowdown:

15 hours ago, heywoodu said:

ICJlXdW.jpg

what is this Taksi thing in the left top ?  :d

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

what is this Taksi thing in the left top ?  :d

Hard to explain, but it's some sort of juicy thing that's not really made of fruit but the taste is called 'Tropical fruit' :p 

I think something went wrong with all that though, because at around 6am I started feeling utterly miserable, like the worst hangover I've ever had, and couldn't get a bite in so I sadly decided to sleep a couple of hours :p (and when I woke up, first thing I saw was the #1 Porsche leader slowing down and retiring, timing for the win :lol: )

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Hard to explain, but it's some sort of juicy thing that's not really made of fruit but the taste is called 'Tropical fruit' :p 

cool, I thought it was some kitchen cleaning detergent :d

Just now, hckosice said:

cool, I thought it was some kitchen cleaning detergent :d

Dude :lol:

Maybe detergent would explain that "worst hangover ever" thing. :d

Just now, dcro said:

Maybe detergent would explain that "worst hangover ever" thing. :d

I didn't drink any of it :p 

Tom Coronel :NED having a little accident at the WTCC in Portugal (free practice I think before qualifying) :d 

Vettel, you absolute moronic idiot. If he doesn't get DQ'ed for this move on Hamilton, something is seriously fucked up :sick:

Stroll on the podium, awesome :d 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Vettel, you absolute moronic idiot. If he doesn't get DQ'ed for this move on Hamilton, something is seriously fucked up :sick:

Didn't watch the race, but am reading now Hamilton had a problem with headrest, and lost the race because of it.