website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

2 minutes ago, hckosice said:

what is this Taksi thing in the left top ?  :d

Hard to explain, but it's some sort of juicy thing that's not really made of fruit but the taste is called 'Tropical fruit' :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I think something went wrong with all that though, because at around 6am I started feeling utterly miserable, like the worst hangover I've ever had, and couldn't get a bite in so I sadly decided to sleep a couple of hours :p (and when I woke up, first thing I saw was the #1 Porsche leader slowing down and retiring, timing for the win :lol: )

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

cool, I thought it was some kitchen cleaning detergent :d

Dude :lol:

Just now, dcro said:

Maybe detergent would explain that "worst hangover ever" thing. :d

I didn't drink any of it :p 

Tom Coronel :NED having a little accident at the WTCC in Portugal (free practice I think before qualifying) :d 

Vettel, you absolute moronic idiot. If he doesn't get DQ'ed for this move on Hamilton, something is seriously fucked up :sick:

Stroll on the podium, awesome :d 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Vettel, you absolute moronic idiot. If he doesn't get DQ'ed for this move on Hamilton, something is seriously fucked up :sick:

Didn't watch the race, but am reading now Hamilton had a problem with headrest, and lost the race because of it.