website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

14 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Giovinazzi in F1 :clap::)

Could barely have woken up to better news this morning :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

36 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's cool see that an Italian back in Formula1. But who care about Giovanazzi, my heart is only for La Rossa :wub: Btw, I hope that Giovinazzi will have a great season!

Giovinazzi is much cooler than old Ferrari :p Also a very serious talent, he was often way more impressive than Gasly in GP2 last season and often made for a very entertaining race, so I think everyone who is actually fan of the sport would like to see Giovinazzi stay in F1 :d 

Not gonna happen this season of course, Wehrlein will probably be back next race or else the race after that.

It'd be cool if Kimi can have a nice race, but I hope baby Vettel will get something to cry about as usual :red:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh and 6th place for Grosjean, by far the most impressive result of the qualifying :bowdown:

He may be an annoying complaining prick, but this was a phenomenal race from Vettel :bowdown::bowdown:

Especially when you see the Ferrari was not even that good, judging by Kimi's performance, and still he beat Hamilton on class :bowdown:

I never thought I would hope for Vettel to win during a race, but seeing him seriously challenge Hamilton and finally coming a bit of an end to the Mercedes dominance....I cheered for him :d 

And Alonso had another fantastic race, maybe one of the best of his career. Going for a point in that car with that crappy GP3 engine is amazing, too bad he didn't make it but the good thing is that at least the engine held out for far longer than anyone expected. 

That part where Hamilton loses the race because he can't get past Verstappen :d 

"Lewis, this is race critical, we need to get past Verstappen."

"How do you expect me to do that??" followed by "There's no way I can get past that guy" one lap later :lol: