website statistics

Auto Racing Discussion Thread

vlad

3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

15 minutes to the start of the Mexican GP. Lewis Hamilton could grab his 4th world title today, top-5 finish and the championship is over.

Vettel on pole, Verstappen next to him on front row, that brings back memories...

Interesting twitter account :d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Formula E 2017 - 2018

CHK.gif Multi-Stage Event - 2 December 2017 - 15 July 2018 CHK.gif

145205p8pw2hph1yd9pt7y.png

The calendar as it stands now:

gaSeQdO.png

The last double header was meant to be in Montreal, but they have recently withdrawn their support and a replacement is still being looked for.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

And some news to start off 2018, not long before the Marrakesh round: Neel Jani made his debut last month in Hong Kong, but has now decided to leave Dragon Racing after one weekend due to 'unforeseen changes' (without going into details). 

https://www.motorsport.com/formula-e/news/jani-leaves-dragon-formula-e-after-hong-kong-992386/

PS: I opened this thread instead of posting it in a general 'auto racing thread', because I wanted to open a thread for this. So, a conscious choice to open this thread.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...

The FIA has removed the minimum time for a pit stop......and brought it back the next day after bad reactions from the teams :d 

Today is the next race, Marrakesh in Morocco at 17:00 CET :) 

Edited by heywoodu

• 1 month later...

NASCAR is starting, race one is of course the legendary Daytona 500 :cheer:

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, panda said:

Anybody know bt 2 sport acestream link? I want watch Moto gp 2. Anybody know fox sports acestream link?

I have no answer to your question, but I did make a thread for MotoGP so we don't have to have it in an auto racing thread anymore :p 

• 4 weeks later...