website statistics

Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Olympic Sports Programme

41 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, IOC rules became flexible under the Bach's governament. Milan will host the IOC session and Italy will be candidate for 2026 Olympics (it wasn't allow), 2024 and 2028 Olympics was decided during the same IOC Session. IOC became a big joke, thank Bach :) 

Did you know Bach is an OIympic Champion from 1976, in Fencing no less? ;)

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

15 minuti fa, Quasit ha scritto:

Did you know Bach is an OIympic Champion from 1976, in Fencing no less? ;)

unfortunately it doesn't mean he's doing a good job as the IOC President right now...

frankly, I think he's (almost) destroyed the Winter Games and he's close to ruin the Summer Games, too...:cry::facepalm::wall::redcard:

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

unfortunately it doesn't mean he's doing a good job as the IOC President right now...

frankly, I think he's (almost) destroyed the Winter Games and he's close to ruin the Summer Games, too...:cry::facepalm::wall::redcard:

For the most part I would agree but I do like some changes like the addition of non-traditional new sports at the Summer Games.

Also, I'm not jumping the "Mixed events are shit" bandwagon. They are perfect for sports like Triathlon or Modern Pentathlon where separate men's and women's team events for them would be too much. Too bad MP didn't get their mixed event at the Olympics. The Mixed Medley Relay in Swimming however is nonsense.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

30 minutes ago, phelps said:

He’s better than Avery Brundage, and J. Rouge

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, De_Gambassi said:

I had a look at FIS website. The womens skiing big air thing had on average a whooping 7 girls competiting during this year's world cup...

That will increase though, as nations see an opportunity to medal

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela