Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
Agger

Rowing FISA World Championships 2017

mrv86    204

The closest race so far in Men's 2X between Poland and Belgium, and broadcasters talking about US crew in 5th :lol:

Edited by mrv86

rybak    193

If I good readed all our boats advanced to next rounds from today races :yes

phelps    106

good first day for Italy...all our main crews go straight to the semifinals/quarterfinals (with 3 convincing heat wins)...

Agger    136

Pretty decent first day for us. 2 boats straight trough and the lightweight both seem pretty likely to be able to join after the repechages.

Tomorrow Lærke and Christina should be able to fight for direct qualification while it will also be interesting to see how Fie will do (she has had some back problems meaning lower expectations) and also the W2x

dcro    965

Sinković brothers dominated in their heat of men's pairs. This is only their first year in this boat, previously they competed in double sculls (where they are Olympic champions in fact).

Btw, :VIN Saint Vincent and the Grenadines already look like a very good candidate for Tripartite invitation at the next Olympics.  Would be refreshing to see them outside of athletics/swimming for the first time ever. :)

uk12points    315
1 hour ago, dcro said:

Sinković brothers dominated in their heat of men's pairs. This is only their first year in this boat, previously they competed in double sculls (where they are Olympic champions in fact).

Btw, :VIN Saint Vincent and the Grenadines already look like a very good candidate for Tripartite invitation at the next Olympics.  Would be refreshing to see them outside of athletics/swimming for the first time ever. :)

I wonder if that is their athlete who got a tripartite invitation to the Youth Olympics next year?

dcro    965
28 minutes ago, uk12points said:

I wonder if that is their athlete who got a tripartite invitation to the Youth Olympics next year?

There was one Vincentian who tried to qualify for Rio, so I assume that's him. :mumble: