website statistics

Winter Olympic Games 2026 Bid Process

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

And Stockholm seems to be down! Lack of political support...

That went fast.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

In 3 months they might stay only with Milan, i wonder if they will try to quickly award it at that point before they drop out as well.

Robert Livingstone from Gamesbid assumes that once all 3 drop out the IOC will go to Salt Lake City and beg them to hold it there, and along the way give another good deal to L.A (because they have exclusive sponsorship until 2028)   If that happens USA puts monopoly on big events with Winter Olympics, World cup and Summer olympics in 2 years span     

I love to be an American :)

On 2018-10-12 at 14:34, Agger said:

And Stockholm seems to be down! Lack of political support...

Where did you hear this???? I haven't heard anything about it. I only can say Sweden's politicans have other things to worry about right now than olympics.

3 minutes ago, Belle said:

Where did you hear this???? I haven't heard anything about it. I only can say Sweden's politicans have other things to worry about right now than olympics.

SVT. 
It's the city, not the government

But SOK doesn't seem to have given up.

Edited by Agger

29 minutes ago, Agger said:

SVT. 
It's the city, not the government

But SOK doesn't seem to have given up.

Yes, it's the city who wants olympics. But still it's not withdrawn. We will see what happens the next weeks. First of all Sweden needs a gouverment then we will see.

44 minutes ago, Belle said:

Yes, it's the city who wants olympics. But still it's not withdrawn. We will see what happens the next weeks. First of all Sweden needs a gouverment then we will see.

In my defence i wrote seems and several sites called it dead ;)