website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports? (2016 - 2017 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which are your 3 Top Favorite Winter Olympic Sports?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/24/2018 at 05:34 AM

Biathlon, Figure skating (individual) and Snowboarding (halfpipe/slopestyle), although Germany is extremely bad in figure skating/snowboarding.

My ranking would be:

1) Snowboarding (halfpipe/slopestyle)

2) Biathlon

3) Figure skating (individual)

I also like Monobob very much, but sadly its not an olympic sport.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

I had to choose 6 :p

1. Biathlon 

2. Skeleton

3. Bobsleigh

4. Alpine skiing

5. Ski jumping

6. Luge

At the bottom I would put freestyle skiing and freestyle snowboarding, the sports in which they don't really seem to care about winning or losing. I want winners to get crazy and losers to smash their poles out of frustration, not winners and losers dancing around a tree together.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Alpine skiing, ski jumping & speed skating :) I   thought about voting for Biathlon instead of alpine skiing which is my 3rd choice , but after considering I opted for alpine, as it's a bit faster sport ;)

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk